Wednesday, June 18, 2008

this is my new blog, in a way.. john scott ridgway


Sit here facing a white wall behind my laptop. A painting hovers over, but I can't see it because my eyes are here, on this page.

The other blogs are filled with this and that. Jesus, jokes, revolution... slapstick serial killing. This one spawned a book, in an earlier incarnation. 700 pages. Go to lulu to find my books, One War, Waking up Jesus, and a collection of various thinks as well as the religious psycho killers hit list.

I am entangled in various personality. It is like schizophrenia, but it only happens at the computer, so I guess that is what they call talent... much as I like to tune my horn, I prefer bringing down the walls of Jericho rather than draw attention to myself.

This is blog of the now time. The poetry in http://wakingupjesus.blogspot tells the same story, yet it tells it more like I was experiencing it, as revelations from god that make more sense as the days go on.

No comments: