Wednesday, June 18, 2008

provoked



they bug ya, watch ya, wonder what kind of power you hold in your magic

how odd to be the painted bird
the one let loose with a slash of red that causes all the other birds to attack



I once was graced
to bring on a peace

now I have seen this is another illusion

a salve for the conscious of an angel

I could not have believed my god so bloody when I set out on this journey



the end of the earth.... they are al finite
take heart... life comes and goes in their steriloe soul


we see bit a bit of a bit of this whole shebang
nothing really

the possibilities are endless

there are ghosts
and mazes leading to heaven
religions sworn toward finding their way to heaven

is yours one?

I spend the day dosed on valium
trying to remember the good feeling the gave me once

my loves are lost
destroyed in the drama of the moment

I cannot tell if I am still in control or not
I have to assume I have soldiers or I could not face myself

to you have headed my call
know your journey was not in vain

we will run and walk and rest and reamp and revolt
day after day

the glorious day of fire would destroy the lives of the children
we must not do as much

I understand your anger at the wealthy who leave hundreds starving
to throw an elaborate party

when did we become like this? How do we stop producing these humans


the wealth of the inner life will bring us all together
the realm of the soul is accessible
an easy trek

I have no room to talk
but I do have a hell of an excuse

I am Jesus Chist/forever cursed to take on your sins/to know you in your innocence
and in your demonic ways

There is no one waiting to save you on this earth
No one will make you happy all the time
not even god

when my cat died I cursed his ways
damned god himself

I knew no better... I suspect he laughed
knowing my future


The everyday problems of being Jesus. FOr one, I am often recognized and people know I am too polite and interested to blow them off. Not that I have anywhere to go, I am just in my thoughts seeking the ever elusive over-narrative.


I am one of 930000 peace activists being looked at right now, and my influence makes me worse than others. Some intelligence agencies like me, speciafically the fbi. They know I am layabiding and would never

No comments: