Saturday, April 26, 2008

THE LEGEND OF WARREN THE APE





"I think they're seriously afraid of my talent! "

Male
100 years old
New York , NEW YORK
United States








a
Warren has actually come a long way from his early performances in a new york zoo, when he says he was experimenting with GUERILLA THEATER by masterbating constantly and throwing his shit at hot girls, guys and a lot of different species of birds, though by no means all. As I believe I may have heard warren say one night, "That shit was an invitation to ecstasy.... but if the peace is just some scroungy sparrow HO, I figure rosy palms is going to be hotter, so why the hell would I risk yet another goddamned disease? I have enough all ready, trust me."

OF course there was a lot of weed and a large plate of shrromssssieees involved, and the lamp could just as well have said this...

I don't remember every thing about the trip, though I do fear I will never forget the sight of Warren keistering those shrooms. He loves nothing better than to msniupulate the conversation until his asshole is the center of attention. Kind of like how I feel everyone should know about my bountiful member, in case they ever need a ride.

Not that I have ever but poked Warren... well, at least not while I was awake. I have passed out around this guy, and after seeing the sick stuff he does to other people who pass out around him... Oh, well, can't go there... just can't quite afford the therapy yet.

No comments: