Sunday, October 12, 2008

Will The Streets Explode If Barrack Loses????

I am not sure that anyone trusts the republican's anymore on the issue of stealing elections. A lot of folk, especially the radical ones of the sorts I am now writing, will think the election was stolen if McCain wins. I won't.

I do mean this as some kind of personal threat on my part. I will be profoundly disappointed in McCain wins, and I will spend a week praying that people were changed anyways. However, others are going to start some shit. If it came down to fighting to put Barrack in power if the election was indeed stolen, then I will throw my stones as legally as possible. I will also start scheming and dreaming and using everybit of magic I can gather to exact my revenge on everyone who helped the neo cons pull off another scam.

Global warming is a republican problem. They caused it with their oil and greed. We have to stop it. We have no choice. By any means necessary. I bought a button with malcom holding a machine gun and reading just these words over his head. This is the one you see me wearing at operation push. Jessie wrote on the paper I slipped him for an autograph, Peace. I hope he is right.

No comments: